Friday, August 19, 2005

book cover


bookcover1
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.

I made this tree block as a sample in a class by Rosalie Dace almost 2 years ago. I have always loved it but never got around to using it. I had a thought yesterday it would make a perfect cover for my visual diary - so I get to enjoy it all the time now. The great thing is that it is a slip cover so I can use it on whatever journal I am using at the moment.

. . . also check out Ste-pha-nies comments on sketching in public. (Tifty's blog)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

It's beautiful! I love trees :-)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Gorgeous!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful & magic!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing this, I love your tree!!! And now it's a journal cover- double wow!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

I love this!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home