Wednesday, August 10, 2005

still trading


ATCbook
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.
I have ATC trades in the mail this week from Ireland, Canada, USA and Phillipines.

I was sent this booklet in the mail also. so I now I have a place to keep my mail, as they are just as much the treasure as the ATC's themselves.

I am blown away with the interaction I have had from people since starting this blog, the trades the emails and the comments - there is such a supportive community out there, which I never knew existed.

With each trade I usually put in a small piece of my hand-dyed fabric or a handmade bead - one pair of beads was made into earings another set are ear-marked for a bookmark on a handmade book.

I think that gives me the greatest pleasure, that something I have created has gone on to inspire someone else, a piece of me out there somewhere, - immortality eh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you are still trading. I agree with you, inspiring others is a great way of life!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home