Monday, February 13, 2006

postcard


pc0009
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.
I managed a small play today a 6" x 4" postcard.
Not sure what I will send yet but I want to make a postcard for a cruise ship on-board exhibition - Fibre Art Cards: Far & Wide - (Crystal Serenity Cruises) visiting New Zealand at the end of the month - the exhibition will then tour around the world and some will eventually be auctioned for the American Cancer Society. It will be a collection of works from Wellington, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Durban, South Africa and London.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Lewis said...

It is very appreciating moment for all of you that admin support the people who have creative mind and do creative things like postcard.
Essays reviews

7:20 PM  
Blogger noahjeams said...

The blog that you have written is quite helpful and informative. I found the exact information that I was looking for and it has helped me a lot.
Source: Custom Application Services

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home