Friday, February 03, 2006

pebble ring


pebblering
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.
This is one of the stone rings I have made.
I made a trip to Birdlings Flat last weekend with friends - about a 40 minute drive - a wonderfully wild beach of pebbles and stones made smooth from the waves. There are so many interesting pebbles that you can just pick up and they are already naturally smooth and semi-polished.
I love to beachcomb anyway so this gives me an excuse to and anyway now I can wear my ring and carry my treasure with me!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring! You are multi talented.
I used some of the Tyvek beads you sent me, you can see a pic on my blog.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful - elegant and simple - wonderful work!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Sonji Hunt said...

I agree...the simplicity is so captivating. Just gorgeous creations. Plus, I took another look at the red pepper piece...another beauty!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Strikkelise said...

I just found your blog through Anne-Floor. That ring is so beautiful. And what a great thing to, as you say, carry your treasure with you. I love to beachcomb, too.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you sell these, I have been looking for something similar

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home