Thursday, January 05, 2006

the artists way


artistsway
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.
OK here is my project for the next 12 weeks!
Feel free to join in if you also feel inspired - there is a Yahoo group up and running at Artists Way Yahoo Group and also an associated group at flickr Artists Way flickr Group so there is lots of support out there is you wish.(Drop me an note if you are also doing the book and want to share)

The book is basically a 12 week course in "discovering and recovering your creative self" with weekly reading and tasks. A lot of fun as well as hard work.

I have done The Artists Way before, about 4 years ago and it made a huge difference to my creativity and what I though about me being a 'creative".

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

I'll admit that I bought this about 3 years ago now and never read it. Yikes.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home