Sunday, September 11, 2005

new quilt


5squaresquilt
Originally uploaded by leap-of-faith.
I love this fabric and it has been waiting a good 10 months for me to take the courage to use it.

It was suggested that I make some more fabric and then take the approach of use it and not to think of it as so precious - and in fact I will get 2 quilts out of the fabric!

I am a bit worried as I can't quite be sure I remember how I made the fabric in the first place - we shall see - and do a bit of experimenting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I like this piece very much. Jen

2:31 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

I like this piece a lot. Simple and lets the fabric speak.

5:03 AM  
Blogger gabrielle said...

Simplicity is elegance...you have truly captured that axiom in this piece.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home